Controller (person responsible for the processing)
Bisnode Belgium NV, Researchdreef 65, 1070 Anderlecht
Company number 0458.662.817 – RPR Brussels
(hereinafter referred to as ‘Bisnode’)
Categories of processed data
What do we use your personal data for and what is the legal basis for this processing?
Can your data be passed on to third parties?
This privacy statement applies to the processing of the personal data of anybody who applies, or has applied, for a job at Bisnode.
We can process the following data categories:
Name, first name, gender, language, date of birth
- Address, telephone (landline and/or mobile phone), e-mail
- C.V., possibly with added photograph, education, languages mastered
- Job applied for
- (Where applicable) possession of a work and/or residence permit for the European Economic Area (EEA);
- Any other personal data you provide us with in your job application in connection with the performance of the job;
On the basis of our legitimate interests, with a view to implement a good personnel policy (legal ground: Art. 6f of the privacy legislation):
- For the evaluation of your application
- For compiling a recruitment reserve.
Your data can only be passed on to third parties in the following cases:
- To the companies that are part of our group, in particular Bisnode AB (parent company of Bisnode Belgium), and to our possible legal successors (for the same purposes as those stated in this privacy statement.
- To third parties, subcontractors of Bisnode, if we call upon them for the provision of specific services, for example, recruitment offices, consultants, etc. They may only use your data in accordance with the instructions they receive from us and are subject to strict security and confidentiality obligations with regard to your data.
- To certain authorities, administrations or bodies when we are obliged to do so by law, or if this is necessary to protect our rights.
5. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
Your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area
6. How long does Bisnode retain your data?
Unless otherwise specified in the legislation (for example in connection with compliance with legislation on equal opportunities at work), the data of job applicants will be retained for up to 5 years after the job application. This period may be extended subject to your prior consent.
7. How do we secure your personal data?
Bisnode makes every effort to secure your personal data to the best of its ability, and to maximise the protection of your privacy. We take all the measures that are necessary from a technical and organisational viewpoint. Our network, infrastructure and IT systems are strictly secured, for example. Only carefully selected employees who need access in order to carry out their job are granted access to your personal data. They deal with your personal data and confidential information in a responsible manner.
8. What are your rights? How can you exercise these rights?
Your right of access and correction:
In accordance with the provisions of the privacy legislation, you have the right to access your data that has been compiled in our database. You also have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate information about yourself, or to supplement incomplete information.
Your right to withdraw your consent:
If you have given us permission to process your data, you are entitled to withdraw this permission again at any time.
Your right to be forgotten:
You have the right to request that your data is completely deleted from our database in the cases specified by law.
Your right of restriction of the processing:
In case of a dispute regarding the processing of your personal data, you can request a restriction on its processing. In this case, we will no longer use your personal data until the dispute has been resolved.
Your right of transferability of data:
Finally, you have the right of transferability of the personal data that you yourself have communicated to us. In such a case, your data will be transferred to the recipient you have specified.
Exercising your rights:
You must exercise your rights in writing. We reserve the right to request proof of identity (in order to avoid your personal data being passed on to other persons).
You can send your request to the following address: Bisnode Belgium NV, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer, Researchdreef 65, 1070 Anderlecht
Or by e-mail: email@example.com
If you send us your request by e-mail, we will also respond by e-mail, unless you provide us with different instructions.
In accordance with the provisions of the privacy legislation, we will process your request within a period of 30 days, starting from the time that we are in possession of all the items that are necessary for its processing. If your request is complex, this period could possibly be extended by up to two months, but we will inform you accordingly in advance in such a case.
Moreover, you can also always contact the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.